"But it is really Jade herself, standing before that window leaking over with buttery sunlight that makes his throat run dry. Her hair seems to have caught fire, thinks Beck with wonder. And—and he can truly do nothing more than watch in unintentional awe at the way the sunlight slips through all of her negative space, the juts of her hips and the two elegant, swooping curves that connect her should-blades to her flower stem neck, the way the light seems to carve her open and Beck thinks somehow he can see right inside her, can count her every rib and the veins that run all throughout her, can see the powder-white bones of her vertebra outlined against the glowing translucence of her skin; lifeblood that rushes through her every internal crevice, glinting and glittering from the intensity she stands so calmly before and he doesn’t know if it is the earliness of the hour or the heady scent of her shampoo all around him or if it is just from loving this girl entirely too much, but even as she moves away, turns around to face him and steps to the left, standing now against her deeply purple walls, somehow she is still glowing, somehow she is still alight." — readingrainbows - take two - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892411/1/take-two
"When Victorious dies, all the bade bitches better survive." — My own messed up brain. (via klaineomance101)
I’m still seeing them but I’m proud of most of us for not reacting so here’s—
5 Reasons Not To Get Upset Over Jori-Shippers Tagging Bade-Dislike:
5) It makes us look bad. It does guys, it does. We’re getting our ship back, right? We should focus on that rather than the people wishing for the opposite.
4) If you’ve been around here as long as I have, (and most of you HAVE) these bade-dislike-taggers are relatively new. Jori shippers and Bade shippers never had very many problems until now. I’m on good terms with so many Jori shippers, they’re cool people, and it’s just these very few, I promise, that constantly need to tag their dislike.
3) We are not totally faultless in this. We’ve tagged Jori too guys, it’s not like we can blame them solely. The fire was fed by us, so take partial blame.
2) There is a block button and it’s the gosh-darn most beautiful button I’ve ever seen.
1) Most of the dislike probably stems from insecurity with their own ship, and wanting to make us upset. Don’t fall into the trap because we are getting bade back baby!!